Ogden Real Estate Attorneys
When you are involved in a real estate dispute, you need a real estate attorney with the necessary experience and expertise on your side. When you are represented by Cragun Law Firm, you can rest assured that our real estate attorneys are capable of going up against any opponent and winning.
Cragun Law Firm offers a wide range of expertise in all aspects or real estate litigation. The real estate attorneys’ intelligent, aggressive, and professional representation has earned them a successful track record as well as the respect and appreciation of clients. To discuss your real estate-related concern, please contact our firm today.
The firm has recognized experience in the following areas:
- Real estate litigation and dispute resolution in all courts, government hearings, arbitrations, and mediations
- Real estate fraud, nondisclosure, concealment, and rescission of real estate purchase contracts
- Quiet title actions
- Disputes regarding escrows and funds held in escrow
- Disputes and litigation among joint owners of real property concerning the ownership, management, control, and title of real property
- Management of troubled real estate assets and loan portfolios
- Specific performance of purchase contracts to compel the sale of property
- Breach of contract
- Title insurance disputes, including easement and boundary disputes, missed recorded documents, forgery of documents, fraudulent conveyances, improperly executed or recorded documents, lien priority disputes, fraud, and coverage issues
- Landlord and tenant disputes, including evictions and unlawful detainer actions
- Commercial and residential leases
- Disputes involving real estate agents and brokers, including breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, and fraud
- Neighbor disputes
- Boundary and property line disputes
- Nuisance and trespass
- Encroachments of real property
- Claims against lenders and government regulatory agencies
- Real property tax assessments and appeals
- Condominium law and homeowner associations
To discuss your property related concern with an experienced real estate litigation attorney, please contact Cragun Law Firm to arrange a free one-half hour consultation.